- Four attributes of a truly frictionless customer experience
- Turning your humanity into a competitive advantage
- Creating a corporate culture up to the challenge
In this presentation from Customer Experience Management 2017, Alex Huntley, Customer Experience Manager at Booktopia and Sreelesh Pillai, General Manager at Freshdesk explore what makes a good customer experience and the strategies needed to create a 'WOW' customer experience.
Customer First - Customer first culture, Customer led experience design and Data driven decision making
- product design
- service design and
- service delivery
- The evolution of Analytics, Insights and Data at Sunsuper in our journey to becoming a customer led, data-driven, digitally enabled organisation
In this past presentation from CEM 2018, Jyoti Shukla, Vice President of User Experience, Nordstrom (USA) explores:
- Empowering sales teams to listen, connect and provide exceptionalcustomer service at every given point
- The transformation of the role of the instore salesperson to a digital entrepreneur/strategic leader
- Identifying key employee traits from different disciplines throughout theorganisation to drive customer experience strategy
- Building a workplace that attracts talented people who will stand behindyour brand
- Removing the traditional shopper paint points and rethinking ‘business as usual’
- Going the extra mile to evolve your relationships with customers from a mere transactional one to something more personal
To start your 2019 right, you can explore a selection of exclusive presentations to see what you can expect at this year's upcoming event.
You'll get 50+ pages covering modern customer engagement imperatives through digital & AI and how to improve customer service through staff empowerment.